- Search notices
Published in the Your Local Guardian on 20 January 11
In Loving memory of PETER PALMER who passed away peacefully on 6th January 2011 aged 66. The Funeral Service will take place at 2.30pm on Friday 28th January 2011 at North East Surrey Crematorium, Garth Road, Morden. Followed by the Wake at; The Beverley. He will be sadly missed by all his Children, Grandchildren, friends and family. No flowers please, if wished please donate cheques to: St Raphael's Hospice.
Messages are closed on this announcement.
- janet and family
- Deepest sympathy, love from Toni
- Daughter chantel
- Daughter Naomi XX
- RIP Grandad Chris & Michael xx
- Love you so much grandad Kee Doujaun
- daughter sandyanna love always dad x
- Dads birthday 3.2.11 chantel X
- 1month today 6.2.11 Dad died Chantel
- 10mths Today Miss You Love Naomi Xx
- Happy Xmas Dad, Miss You Love Naomi
- 1yr Today, Miss You Love Naomi x
- Happy Birthday Dad love you x sandy
- Happy Birthday Dad 3-2-12 love Naomi
- Tara tanner
- Miss You Grandad Love Michael x
- Hi Dad so much to tell you Chan xx
- Happy Birthday Dad, Naomi xXx 3-2-13
- Hello dad missing you so much xx :(
Light a candle
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain about a particular message, please use the 'report this post' link.