Freediving with a record holder
11.22am Wednesday 18th March 2009
Sara Campbell, the Wandsworth woman who shocked the world by setting three freediving world records within 48 hours after only nine months of competition, teaches reporter Jamie Henderson how to hold his breath under water. Within three attempts, he manages to do it for almost three minutes.
- Ewell Court House fire
- Ladbrokes murderer on CCTV
- Croydon's most festive house?
- Grease is the word
- Memory masterminds do battle
- Stoneleigh Christmas lights
- Wimbledon Winter Wonderland
- Big band typhoon appeal
- Anyone for pilates?
- Ashley Centre Christmas lights
- John Lewis Kingston refurb
- 'Development ruins our trade'
- Miliband at Battersea nursery
- Dalek collects for charity
- Burrito eating challenge
- Peter Andre kung fu launch
- Speedy Remembrance Sunday 2013