Freediving with a record holder
11.22am Wednesday 18th March 2009
Sara Campbell, the Wandsworth woman who shocked the world by setting three freediving world records within 48 hours after only nine months of competition, teaches reporter Jamie Henderson how to hold his breath under water. Within three attempts, he manages to do it for almost three minutes.
- John Lewis Kingston refurb
- 'Development ruins our trade'
- Miliband at Battersea nursery
- Dalek collects for charity
- Burrito eating challenge
- Peter Andre kung fu launch
- Speedy Remembrance Sunday 2013
- Winning maths video
- Remembrance Sunday in Croydon
- Halloween in Tooting market
- Annoying manhole cover
- Ellie Butler estate forensics
- Busking councillor returns
- Crow about Tooting
- Bugs in my beans!
- Jimmy White vs social club
- Check Out Croydon