Clapham man makes tuneful supermarket proposal to Streatham lover
4.08pm Monday 27th October 2008
A loved-up man proposed to his girlfriend using an a capella choir in the middle of Sainsbury’s Clapham yesterday.
- John Lewis Kingston refurb
- 'Development ruins our trade'
- Miliband at Battersea nursery
- Dalek collects for charity
- Burrito eating challenge
- Peter Andre kung fu launch
- Speedy Remembrance Sunday 2013
- Winning maths video
- Remembrance Sunday in Croydon
- Halloween in Tooting market
- Annoying manhole cover
- Ellie Butler estate forensics
- Busking councillor returns
- Crow about Tooting
- Bugs in my beans!
- Jimmy White vs social club
- Check Out Croydon