"The daily trial of insulin injections could soon be over for hundreds of thousands of people with type-1 diabetes," is the overoptimistic headline in The Times. A small study involving immune "T-reg cells" proved safe for participants…
- Babies born on the weekend have slightly higher death risk
- Christmas gift trend
- wedding phone trend
- Loneliness 'may affect the immune system'
- Has the 'happiness region' of the brain been discovered?
- football baby name
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (9)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (22)
- Clothing (19)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (34)
- Household and DIY (22)
- Miscellaneous (42)
- Musical instruments (3)
- Office equipment (5)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.